Inspired by a recent viewing of “Transformers: Age of Extinction” we here at CRANK (brought to you by pinknantucket press) thought a special CRANK festival devoted to all things speculative was in order. And hence behold… SPECU-CRANK. Running from next week until we stop receiving submissions, twice a week over at CRANK. (Mondays and Thursdays). Maybe if we get enough, we’ll put together a special hard-copy zine version as well. Drawings, explanatory diagrams and other illustrations welcome!
Send your 500 word (ish) diatribes, theories and reprimands to chiefnantucket at gmail dot com or via our online form.
Some ideas to get you rolling…
- What is Tom Cruise doing here
- Dinobots: WTF
- Hey wait a minute all these aliens look like humans
- Why didn’t you deploy your foot jets in the first place
- JONESY 4 EVA: Why cats are vital to spec fic
- A sonic screwdriver is NOT a magic wand
- That really isn’t how evolution works
So much potential...and so much time! Write for CRANK today!